Mobile: 07531 087 623
Survivors may choose to access support via telephone, email and/or by attending groups. There is no right or wrong way, it is more important for survivors to take control of their own lives and become the authors of their own recovery.
Twitter and Facebook
Twitter: Follow @suicidelossUK
Contacting HOPE’s Trustees
The Board of Trustees of HOPE have a legal responsibility for our charity’s management and administration. Any queries or concerns please contact email@example.com
Meeting day: First Tuesday of every month
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Meeting day: 2nd Wednesday of every month
Meeting day: 4th Thursday of every month
All group meetings start at 7 pm, we will stop halfway for refreshments and finish at 9 pm. HOPE group meetings are led by the group facilitator but it is a peer group, where the expertise most valued is not clinical but based on personal experience.
(Please note that we do not offer a ‘drop-in’ service at group meetings, please contact Suzy if you are in need of support).
All individuals delivering support for HOPE are required to:
- Have been a survivor profoundly affected by suicide loss and can now bring hope
- Have Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check
- Attend monthly supervision
- Attend regular workshops
- Have minimum BACP Level 3 skills training (or be working towards the qualification)
- Have completed recognised ‘Adult Safeguarding’ training